Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How You Can Read Gold, Frankincense, and Murder

If you have a Kindle:

You can order from Amazon.com, and have it downloaded to your device.

If you have a Nook:


You can order from Barnes and Noble and have it downloaded to your device.


If you have another e-reader that uses epub format: (Such as Sony)

You may order from a number of sources, including Barnes and NobleChristianbook.com*, and Bookstrand. Download the file to your computer, and then load it to your e-reader using your USB cable.

* For some reason, Christianbook is now saying GF&M will be released on the 15th of December. Not sure what is going on there, but will keep you posted.

If you want to read from a computer or other device:


Kindle format: If you would like to download a free Kindle reading app for your computer or other device, check availability here: Kindle Reading Apps. Then order from Amazon.

Epub format: You may already have an epub reader on your computer or other device, but if you don't, you can download a free Nook reading app from Barnes and Noble. Then order an epub version from one of the sellers listed above.

PDF format: You can also purchase Gold, Frankincense, and Murder in PDF (Adobe Acrobat)  format from Bookstrand and Pelican Book Group.  PDF files can be read on most computers. If you need a PDF reader, you can download one for your particular operating system from Adobe.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. I'll help if I'm able!

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea I could download an ereader app for my PC for free. (I freely admit to not being "up" on technology.) Thanks for the tip! Now I'm off to buy your ebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, I always enjoy reading your posts. I've made it to Chapter 3 in your book (finally figured out how to use the Kindle App). You are hereby nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award (VRA). Check my site for details.

    ReplyDelete