Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

44 Odd Things About Me

Yep, recently tagged with this list on Facebook, so here we go...

1. Do you like blue cheese? No. Sacrilege in Buffalo, but better for my cholesterol.

2. Have you ever been drunk? Unfortunately yes... once... over two decades ago. Haven't touched any since.

3. Do you own a gun? No. Took the permit course once, but never followed through.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Grape... Orange... Grape... Orange...

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes. I have major white-coat hypertension.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them, but they kick up my acid reflux and my asthma, so they're not worth it anymore. Except when I really have to have one, and it is a really good hot dog.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Tie between White Christmas and Muppet Christmas Carol.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee, decaf, with milk and sugar.

9. Can you do push ups? Never in my lifetime.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't wear it. Every now and then a brooch.

11. Favorite hobby? Writing. Unless I can make money at it, then I'll pick another hobby.

12. Do you have A.D.D? No.

13. What's your favorite shoe? denim flats. I wish I could find another pair.

14. Middle name? Ann

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Is this almost done? Where is the remote? I'm getting tired.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? decaf coffee, cranberry juice mixed with ginger ale, spring water

17. Current worry? Why worry when you can pray?

18. Current hate right now? That commercials are so much louder than the show.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Fellowship at church

21. Where would you like to go? Someplace warm, but not hot.

22. Name three people who will complete this? Me, myself and I. I don't like passing these things on. It dies here.

23. Do you own slippers? Sort of. My mother had a pair that she never wore. Only they need a good washing, and I haven't gone through any of her stuff yet.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? pink

25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No. They are too cold in the winter and too sweaty in the summer.

26. Can you whistle? Yes. In tune? No.

27. Favorite color? Blue

28. Would you be a pirate? Sometimes it's more fun to be a pirate. ;)

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Varies daily.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy's name? Joshua

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing--no pocket.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Carol Burnett

34. Best bed sheets as a child? Um... never paid attention to sheets.

35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? Fell of a pool ladder and sprained both wrists, both ankles and chipped my two front teeth.

36. Do you love where you live? Most of the time. February is not one of them.

38. Who is your loudest friend? hard to say.

39. How many dogs do you have? none--three cats

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I sure hope not. I'm a happily married woman.

41. What is your favorite book? Whatever I'm reading at the moment.

42. What is your favorite candy? Sponge candy.

43. Favorite Sports Teams? Buffalo Sabres, Bills, UB Bulls.

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Held in His Mighty Arms (Hymn by William Macomber)

No comments:

Post a Comment